8 months to complete
July, September, October, January, March and May
What you will study
UNSW’s Graduate Certificate in Analytics program is 100% online and comprises of three Foundation courses and a choice of one of five Core courses from the masters program.
- Principles of Programming
- Introductory Data Analysis
- Analytics and Business
The UNSW Online experience
We are here to support you, every step of the way, to graduate from one of the world’s leading universities. Our online learning environment has been designed to seamlessly fit into your already busy schedule and you’ll be able to access course resources on any device, at any time.
Our academics are some of the best in the world and even though you’re studying online, you can expect your learning experience to be of the same high standard as that of our on-campus students.
Throughout your study journey, you will be able to turn to your Student Success Advisor, who is committed to assisting you from enrolment through to graduation. They are on hand for all non-academic queries by phone or email.
- Managing People, Analytics and Change
- Big Data Management
- Data Visualisation and Communication
- Predictive Analytics
- Data and Ethics
General admission requirements
To be eligible for the Graduate Certificate in Analytics you must have:
- A qualification equivalent to an Australian bachelor degree in any discipline, or;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant or professional experience in analytics, clerical or administrative work in a commercial, non-for profit or public service organisation or other analytics-related positions.
Entry via nested qualification
If you successfully complete a Graduate Certificate in Analytics with an average mark of 65% or higher, you can progress to the Graduate Diploma in Analytics, and from there, to the masters by coursework degree.
* Please note, students applying for Graduate Certificate programs are not eligible for credit transfer.